Wednesday, 3 April 2013

#7vignettes April - Day 1 - Favourite

Back on the #7vignettes instagram challenge because god knows I haven't been doing any other blogging of late! I do know I work well with deadlines and a photo a day certainly gives me a challenge for each day. Day 1 theme for April was favourite. I do love me a bit of scandi design - although our house doesn't lend to that style throughout. My favourite piece at the moment is this Marimekko offcut I bought from etsy (about 3 years ago for about $15 - bargain) and have finally framed (in an Ikea Ribba frame). I love that this piece is subtle in its colour use and that the graphic is strong and simple. I've styled it with a vase and platter from Ikea to keep with the scandi theme and because I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment