Tuesday, 26 March 2013

#7vignettes - March round-up

Circles - impressed myself with this one
Yes, I know it's almost April so this March round-up of #7vignettes is waaay late. Actually, it's only because I'm planning April's shots that I realised I hadn't actually uploaded my March efforts. I really enjoyed the March round of #7vignettes and I felt as though I pushed myself and came up with some shots I was really pleased with. I did spend too much time thinking about it, but I think I was so happy with my first couple of shots I didn't want the series to be compromised by something I wasn't completely happy with. I did, however, discover that I really like shooting from above and front-on and that's something I definitely need to work on!

White - nature does it best
 
Upcycled - hand painted baby food jars
Geometric - nature does it best, again
My colour palette
Paper - watercolour placemats and handmade flowers - cheap and easy way to decorate and personalise
Bathroom - simple, relaxing pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment