Monday, 16 July 2012

New beginnings...

She looks like an angel, right? (Maybe if you ignore the drool bubbling from her lips - trying to direct a 10-week-old is harder than working with animals!). Well, last night she was - for the first time since we welcomed our baby daughter into the world she slept for seven hours straight - which explains why I feel able to write this post. 
I've been thinking a lot about new beginnings recently. You see, the thing about having a newborn is that you have endless hours (all that feeding) to think about all the things you'd like to do, but not the actual time (or energy) to do them. So I've been thinking a lot about this blog - even though I've been showing it no love - and where I'd like to take it. I'm not sure yet, but I'm going to try a few things around colour and see where it goes. I have a few half-written posts which I'll (finish and then) share with you too. But first things first, I just need to get back into the habit of posting. 
So here's hoping tonight brings another good sleep and I can keep my word x


For now here are a few pops of colour I came across in the wee hours trawling the net with the little one feeding. Yes. I have a thing for neon and neutrals. 
Necklace by Minoux
Neon leather mouse pad from Freshly Picked.


Lamp from shop.adonde.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment