Monday, 30 January 2012

What goes around comes around (again)

What goes around really does come around. This gorgeous necklace and bookmark made from vintage, recycled buttons are just a taste of the fantastic jewellery by Melbourne designer Leora from preloved. The best thing about these two pieces for me is that they were a surprise gift in my mailbox on my return from holidays! 
You see Leora was the winner of my Christmas giveaway - and as a (completely unexpected) thank you she sent me these. Malie is quite obsessed with her necklace (the reason the photos is not focussed is because I only managed one frame before she whisked it away!), and I can't wit to start a new book to put my bookmark to use...
And for those of you who've followed me for a while you'll remember the first giveaway I ran here was a way of saying thank you - so what goes around really does come around!

No comments:

Post a Comment