Sunday, 29 January 2012

Back to reality...

Spotty milk in a spotty cup - just trying to keep a bit of 'holiday' fun in Malie's everyday!
Ok, so I'm back to reality. After a month spent mostly in Geneva, Switzerland (with a little Singapore stop-over on the way home to thaw out), I am back home - and back to the everyday. Malie had her first day back at 'school' today, and I have my first day of work. Essentially this means some freelance and some brainstorming for this blog. I've been neglecting the blog for the last couple of months and know I need to get back into the groove. For today though, I'm just trying to keep a little fun in the everyday so thought I'd share a pic of this spotty milk I made for Malie this morning. Happy Monday x

2 comments:

  1. Yum! What a fabulous idea to make rainbow milk. Welcome back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks steph - trying to get her away from chocolate sprinkles! x

    ReplyDelete