Monday, 29 August 2011

What can't you do with cardboard?

I have to admit I'm probably not the world's best recycler. I'm not bad, but I haven't quite reached the compost-in-the-garden level. Well, we don't really have a garden, so I suppose that could be my excuse. But I do love recycling - and I especially love when design meets recycled cardboard. So now I'm wondering what you can't do with cardboard!
WORK
The offices of Nothing Advertising Amsterdam, made from cardboard

REST Cardboard bed by Melbourne's Karton Group

PLAY Cardboard teepee by UK group paper pod

WORSHIP Cardboard cathedral design proposed for Christchurch, NZ, by Shigeru Ban

ADORN Cardboard and gold jewellery by Israeli designers Yael Gaizier and Aviv Kinel

1 comment:

  1. I'm asking this here because I don't see an email address for you . . . how do you get your photos all the same width on your blog? I am seriously technically impaired; that I can blog at all is a miracle. Help . . . . ;)

    ~Tanya
    dans.le.townhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete