Sunday, 14 August 2011

Ok Monday, let's do this

I'm not really sure where I've been this last week. I mean, I've been here, but not here, if you know what I mean. Unexpectedly busy with pressing deadlines, which is great, has meant I've neglected posting anything of real value. This week, I'm back on board, promise! I've got a week of beautiful words, and love and romance planned... but to start with a little etsy-eseque homage to Mondays. So let's do this...
OK Monday, Let's do this print 8x10 $17 USD by pixelcloud

Manzanita Monday II gallery wrapped canvas 14x14 $65 USD by jenileeart


Blue Monday Basquiat inspired Design 11x14 Giclee Print $20 USD by BlackCrowStudios


Rainy Days and Monday Fine Art Photographic Print 8x8 $30 USD by mingtaphotography

Monday in Paris original fine art photograph 5x5 $12 USD by hilaryupton

1 comment:

  1. Love Manzanita, colours, textures. Thank you, yellow splash Monday!

    ReplyDelete