Monday, 25 July 2011

Shameless self-promotion: Vote for my Kit design entry!

I've never been comfortable with self-promotion, so it's probably a little odd that I decided to enter a competition in which I have to run a campaign to get people to vote for my entry. So here begins my month of shameless self-promotion.


Unfortunately I'm not a Y-gen with a thousand FB friends so I fear I may be swimming against the tide. I'll use my blog, FB, twitter and pinterest to promote my entry (any suggestions on how to get broader reach would be much appreciated!) and hope people will like it enough to take the time to vote.


But I'll probably just end up being really, really annoying constantly repeating, "vote for me, vote for me, vote for me, vote for me...".


Pretty please.



No comments:

Post a Comment