Tuesday, 5 July 2011

How to: Felted Billy Buttons from dans-le-townhouse

I've had the idea of making Billy Buttons from felt for ages. I actually bought some yellow felted balls when I started this blog for that exact purpose, but then I realised they weren't quite the right colour and so they became the easy peasy felted ball garland and then Malie's necklace hereThe idea's still been ticking away in my brain but I hadn't quite gotten round to it... but thankfully someone had! 
Tanya from dans-le-townhouse has done an absolutely amazing tutorial on this exact project and the result, as you can see above, is amazing. Tanya has very kindly let me post about her tutorial here - but for the full How to you'll have to visit her blog. 
Be warned though, you might stay a while as she has many great projects, including this gorgeous felted necklace below.
Thank you Tanya!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words. I'm flattered that you think my projects are worthy of your pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I think Tanya's pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be something in the water over there. did you get the card yet?

    ReplyDelete