Thursday, 2 June 2011

I love to give!





I'm a big believer in what goes around comes around. 
If you read yesterday's post you'll know I lost one of my favourite earrings from Sydney label Polli (pictured here alone). In the hope of finding a replacement pair I contacted (the lovely girls at) Polli to see if they had any stock left. Unfortunately they'd sold out of that earring...but had taken the time to check their seconds box, found one and have offered to send it to me for nix! I am seriously excited. 
So, in the spirit of giving I think it's only fair 
offer up a pair of the earrings featured 
in my How To from yesterday (pictured above). 
Of course I will be making a fresh pair.
To win all you need to do is join up as a follower 
or leave a comment under this post. 
Please make sure you include your email address (not to be published) so I can let you know if you're the lucky winner!
Entry is open to all readers as I can ship internationally.
You have until 10pm Tuesday 7 June 2011 (Australian EST) to enter. 



3 comments:

  1. Sign me up! That's great that you're getting a replacement earring... that NEVER happens!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up too! Any friend of Sybil's is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I've had the exact same thing happen to me with my Polli earring! maybe entering this will be good karma? M xo

    ReplyDelete