Thursday, 12 May 2011

A slightly unhealthy obsession















































































I'm well on the way to needing a twelve-step program to help me deal with my obsession for interiors. Today I want to share with you a few of my favourite spaces.  
1. I love the darkness of this living room against the fluoro pink and mustard yellow. (The book, A Girl's Guide to Decorating, by the Ahern sisters is now  #1 on my wish list)
2. This pendant is my ideal - I love the curves and the white-on-white simplicity.
3. I have been wondering for ages how to fill a similar space in my workroom. This three-tiered pendant works amazingly - it's giving me some ideas for a future How To.
4. Yes, you may have noticed I also have an unhealthy obsession for orange and this print would feed it perfectly.


Note: All of these beautiful images came from designsponge. You can also visit my pinterest board here.

No comments:

Post a Comment