Wednesday, 27 April 2011

How To: The Easiest Colourful Glass Vase Ever


I don't think I am exaggerating when I say this is the easiest How To project ever.

While racking my brain last night for something to post today, I found a box of coloured match sticks I'd bought ages ago tucked away in the back of a cupboard. In another cupboard I had an old ikea vase that I'd never used... I put them together - and this is what I got!

What you'll need:
• small clear glass vessel (I used the Ikea Snärtig vase for 99cents!)
• packet of coloured match sticks - available from most craft stores
What to do:
Make sure glass is clean. Begin putting match sticks into vase about three at a time. Choose colours you like. As the vase begins to fill gently shake it so that the sticks fall deep into the vase. Fill vase as high as you like...now all you need to do is put it on display. 
See, I told you it was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment